Thursday 5 March 2009

The Girl Next Door / The Lost



Well that was a long break! Meant to post earlier, but ah well! Writing wise, no new news to report. But I'm still busy writing, and stock piling new stories (Hopefully I'll send a few out soon). I've also been trying my hand at longer stuff - the novella hasn't quite worked out, but I've put it to one side and hopefully come back to it at a later date. This week I've been chipping away at a dark fantasy for younger readers...no title as yet!

Horror films? Check out Jack Ketchum's 'The Girl Next Door' and 'The Lost'. Two indie horror pics that are genuinely disturbing, and vastly superior to the glut of remakes/sequels currently being churned out elsewhere (namely Hollywood).




Kudos to Blanche Baker and Marc Senter for playing these psychos. Both were excellent in challenging roles.


No comments: